The Group Psychology Practice is a thriving private practice in Surry Hills seeking psychologists who are passionate about therapy. We are a young, energetic team who place a strong emphasis on the values of compassion, curiosity, and care in our work with clients and each other.
We currently have two positions available on a contract basis 1-3 days per week.
These positions would suit those eager to work with a wide variety of client populations and who enjoy working autonomously within a supportive team environment. New graduates looking for private practice experience are encouraged to apply.
What we offer
• Existing waitlist of clients – can offer immediate start with full caseload
• Attractive hourly rate
• Flexible hours (weekend and after-hours work available)
• Access to a diverse range of referral sources
• Group therapy opportunities
• Administrative support
• Peer group supervision
• Endorsement or eligibility for endorsement as a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist
• Couples therapy experience
• Groupwork experience
• Child/adolescent therapy and assessment experience
• Forensic therapy and assessment experience
• Current Working With Children Check